This version of Microsoft Office Home & Student 2016 for Mac contains a media-less product key that is used to install full versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and One Note on one Mac that is running OS X 10.10. This suite is designed to help you create and organize faster with time-saving features, a modern look, and built-in collaboration tools. Plus, you can save your documents in the cloud on OneDrive and access them from anywhere. While Internet access is required to install Office, you do not need to be connected to the Internet to use the Office applications.
- Create and share professional-looking documents with state-of-the-art editing, reviewing, and sharing tools. The Design tab provides quick access to features and Smart Lookup shows relevant contextual information from the web directly inside Word.
- Analyze and visualize your data in intuitive ways with a fresh user interface plus your favorite keyboard shortcuts. Leverage features like Analysis Toolpak, Slicers, and Formula Builder to save time, so you can focus on insights.
- Create, collaborate, and effectively present your ideas with slide transitions and an improved Animations task pane. Threaded comments alongside your slides help you incorporate feedback into your presentations. And Presenter View displays the current slide, next slide, speaker notes, and a timer on your Mac, while projecting only the presentation to your audience on the big screen.
- It’s your very own digital notebook, so you can keep notes, ideas, web pages, photos, even audio and video all in one place. Whether you’re at home, in the office, or on the move, you can take it all with you wherever you go while sharing and collaborating with others. Use it for school assignments, work projects, travel plans, party planning, and more.
- Sign in to Office 2016 and use OneDrive to easily access your recent documents on any device with seamless integration.